Mobile song process

This project was definitely my least favorite. Because I have an android phone, I was not able to use GarageBand, and had to find an app that I could use. I must have downloaded at least ten or so apps. Many of the apps were extremely complicated, and I was not sure of how to make them work. Once I found an app that worked, I was the limited by what the app could do. I realized how spoiled I had gotten from using soundtrap.

After I had written my piece, I realized that somehow what was supposed to be a guitar on the app had somehow turned into a piano on soundcloud. Additionally, all of the work I had put into balancing the various loops didn’t seem to matter, as the levels were all over the place. All in all, I found myself not really enjoying this project as much as the others.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s